You have several available digital platforms:
- Office 365 – institutional communication account, access to institutional email, cloud storage, Office365 software, among others.
- Netp @ Portal – Student Portal – virtual desk available for students and faculty, providing ease of use and high availability anywhere and anytime.
- Moodle – E-Learning – access to CU (Curricular Unit) resources and educational activities, schedules, chronograms, as well as all assessment information (continuous, normal and supplementary).
- Space Requirement – book laboratories and gyms for pedagogical practices.
- Questionnaires – access to digital assessment / opinion / registration forms;
- YSoft SafeQ – Management of your prints / copies / scans at ESSSM.
At the beginning of your 1st school year you will have access to your Office365 account for all institutional digital contacts. First, you need to register on Netp @ – Student Portal in order to register / access the other platforms.
If you still have any doubts or technical questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.