If you want to come to study in Europe, then Santa Maria Health School is waiting for you.
You can apply for a degree in Nursing or Physiotherapy through the International Students Program.
BEGINING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR:
in update (+ info: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nursing undergraduate degree: 1
Physiotherapy undergraduate degree: 1
- Presentation of registrations: in update
- Viewing the candidate ranking: in update
- Filing of complaints: in update
- Claim decision: in update
- Publication of the final list of admitted candidates: in update
WHO CAN APPLY?
Students may apply if they cumulatively:
- Have no Portuguese nationality.
- Are Holders of:
1. Qualification that gives them access to higher education, understood as any diploma or certificate issued by a competent authority certifying the approval in a learning program which allows them to apply for and enroll in higher education in the country in which it was conferred; or
2. Diploma in Portuguese secondary education or legally equivalent qualification
Students who are not covered by this program:
– The nationals of a member State of the European Union;
– The family members of Portuguese or nationals of a Member State of the European Union, regardless of their nationality, namely:
- The spouse of a Union citizen;
- The partner with whom a citizen of the Union lives in a non-marital partnership, legally recognized, or with whom the citizen of the Union maintains a permanent relationship, duly certified by the competent authority of the member State where he/she resides;
- The direct descendant under the age of 21 or who is under the responsibility of a citizen of the Union, as well as that of his/her spouse or partner within the meaning of the preceding subparagraph;
- The direct ascendant who is under the responsibility of a citizen of the Union, as well as that of the spouse or partner within the meaning of point (b).
– Those who, not being nationals of a member State of the European Union, have been legally resident in Portugal for more than two years, uninterruptedly, on 1 January of the year in which they wish to enter higher education, as well as the children with whom they reside, and the time of residency needed to pursue the degree isn´t taken into account;
– The beneficiaries, on 1 January of the year in which they intend to enter higher education, who have a status of equal rights and duties attributed under the international treaty granted between the Portuguese State and the State of which they are nationals;
– Those requiring admission to higher education through a special regime.