Due to the latest developments regarding COVID 19, the risk of infection and the consequent general alarm, namely among students and respective families, the Direction Board determines:
- The immediate suspension of all classroom activities.
- The transition to distance learning for all teaching activities that allow it.
- Distance learning activities will begin next Monday, according to a calendar to be released soon.
- The restriction of access to the school for students, only authorized in exceptional and duly justified cases.
- The contact with the services by the students must be made exclusively by email or telephone.
- Any doubts should be clarified with the respective course coordinators.
- During the exceptional restriction period, it is advisable that everyone regularly consult the institutional e-mail and the school website to keep up with developments.
- The cancellation of all events scheduled until April 10
- The rescheduling of events is to be defined according to the evolution of this outbreak.