- Learn about ESSSM regulations: Pedagogical, disciplinary, administrative regulations, as well as the student code of conduct, here: https://repositorio.santamariasaude.pt/handle/123456789/20;
- Get to Know the syllabus of each course unit through the main page of the course;
- Get Information and participate in social responsibility activities through the School’s volunteer program.
- Demand quality by responding to pedagogical inquiries sent by the Quality Office. Your opinion is important for the proper functioning of ESSSM. Submit any suggestions or complaints you may deem appropriate to the Student Ombudsman.
- Pay attention to the extracurricular capacity building activities promoted by ESSSM: workshops, conferences, meetings, seminars, etc.